Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Watch me draw!



So I made a 2 part video showing how I go about completing a finished drawing. The first video covers the sketching and the second video covers the inking. Sorry you can't see what I'm doing towards the end of the first video, I didn't realize I was so close to the corner of the screen.
That's the finished drawing up top. It's my character Southpaw, from a comic I haven't made yet. I like to blast music when I draw, and sometimes I'll pick a song and just let it play on loop(such is the case with the second video); so sorry if you don't like it. If it bothers you that much, then just mute your speakers or something:


Southpaw Part 1: sketching
Uploaded by daiconv


Southpaw Part 2: inking
Uploaded by daiconv


That's pretty much it. Sometimes I'll go back and add a thick black outline around the entire character if I have to seperate them from the background. If you guys like this kind of stuff, let me know and I'll make more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats pretty cool:)