Thursday, May 1, 2008

Maximum Comics Overload! EXCEED


So, I showed some initiative and decided to color Brown Suga Chronicles myself, instead of waiting for a colorist to be assigned to me. This way I don't have to worry about who's coloring my work, and if it turns out bad I'll have no one to blame but myself.
In addition to coloring my Angry Viking comic, I also made the decision to start updating kerslash weekly. I came to this decision after looking over my archives and noticing that I'm working at about a page a month. At the rate I'm going, it'll take me another 2 years to finish the rest of kerslash. So to start off, I'm going to see if I can finish a page tonight and have it up by tomorrow. Wish me luck...

In addition addition to that, I'm also in the writing stages of a pre-apocalyptic comic for darkmarc's new anthology. It's going to be called "Babylon Puppets", and that's all you need to know. This one's full color too, and that deadline is approaching fast.

So yeah, shit's getting real.

So you guy's know that saturday's free comicbook day, right? I'm going to have a table at my local comic shop, Twilight Zone Comics that same day. It's supposed to be a "book signing" for kerslash, but how the hell do you do a book signing for a web comic??? well anyway, I'll be there doing sketches and talking about comics and showing off artwork and stuff. My girlfriend was going to come and pimp her comic, but she can't make it, so I'll be pimping her stuff too. So if you're going to be in the Glen Burnie, Maryland area, come by and help support indy comics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrads on the comic with Angry vikin'.