Monday, February 2, 2009

Ohayo-con Report



So I'm back from Ohayo-con. This has been the most profitable con I've ever been to. I think I sold 4 Kerslash mini's and did like 6 or 7 commissions. Next time I'll have some better looking versions of kerslash that aren't photocopied; and prints, I'll also have some prints to sell. Even though I missed my chance to play Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, I'd say that this has been my best con experience. Thanks again to everybody that stopped by our table and attended our panels.

Next con I'll be at is Katsucon, but only as a spectator this time(and possibly helping out with some panels)

And now for some Kerslash related news:

-I got a really good review on artpatient.com

-On episode 69 of Seqa Lab, they read my email on air and plugged Kerslash, which was pretty cool.

No comments: