Friday, February 13, 2009

Another Kerslash review!

Today I stumbled upon a new review of Kerslash on Webcomic Z from last week:

http://www.webcomicz.com/articles/31/impressions-kerslash.html

"The art-style has become more refined over the years. Exciting line-art combined with halftone black-and-white and some greyscale coloring gives Kerslash a unique style that many could quickly label as a rip-off of manga; and be very wrong. While I'm sure Ben was influenced by manga, it feel very much like a stylistic choice for the comic rather than many manga-styled webcomics copying the style simply because they don't know any better. Kerslash wouldn't work as any other style."

It's a fairly positive review. I usually get flack for being slow and missing updates, but usually nobody rips my poor web-design. Yeah, I'm self aware, I know that site sucks. I'm going to give the entire site a make over before the month is over. I just wanted to get some updates on time before having to go on 1 week hiatus to update the site design.

About the Kerslash mini's: the printer has recieved my revised pages, just waiting for them to get back to me to let me know when I can start placing orders.

Dueces.

No comments: